Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 8

Breakfast was half a pound of grass fed ground beef with one bag of frozen mixed bell peppers from trader joe's, multi-vitamins, creatine and emergen-c, 5 fish oils, and a cup of coffee. Here's what the food looked like.



Did the Deadlift Burpee wod from the '08 games today. Here's a video. You can see where I start to lose it. Also, at the end you can see a girl that probably thinks I'm crazy now because I wasn't bouncing on a ball like her.



Time: 5:56
Weight: 275#



Dinner was at my girlfriend's mom's place where her boyfriend, featured in the video, cooked up some delicious cajun food. I did not have any rice and tried to get as little of the butter sauce as I could...

4 comments:

  1. the last round of burpees looked strong buddy! You were cranking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love the end of the video. Non-nonchalant crunches in front of the camera cutting off your awesome burpees

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops, meant nonchalant. Either way, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work on the deadlift burpee wod. need to give that one a try - but im afraid of that one

    ReplyDelete